Spinach




Spinach. Nope I’m not Popeye…although his muscle power would be good sometimes. But like Popeye I do enjoy a bit of spinach, even though I haven’t had it in ages.

It wasn’t until I saw a lady in Iceland’s buying a frozen bag of spinach that I remembered how much I do like it. I did not know that they now provide frozen bags of the stuff & it may be something I’ll have to try; I mean it can’t be all that bad can it?

Yes I know that perhaps sometimes frozen vegetables are not good for you but at other times they are quick & easy to do. You just throw them into a pan of boiling water for a few minutes & bobs your uncle they are done.

I will definitely give this bag of spinach a go as there’s no harm in trying it & as I eat it I’ll imagine I’m turning into Popeye & developing very strong muscles to help save the world.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GBE2 Dancing.

Eggs

I'm back