Orange Juice




OJ. Not OJ Simpson but orange juice. I’m an OJ addict especially when I’m feeling under the weather. If I have a cold or a sniffle I turn to the orange juice & drink litres of the stuff. My body knows when I need it & will beg me to fill it up with the sweet liquid.

I do not like the one with bits in. ooh no way! The bits make it actually I don’t think I can find the right words to describe it so I’m just gonna say yuk! The orange juice I drink has to be smooth no bits just smooth sweet juice.

If I’m feeling under the weather I know glasses of OJ will make me perk up & it seems to work within a few glasses, I always feel like I’m glowing. If you probably squeezed me I’ll end up producing juice! Ha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GBE2 Dancing.

Eggs

A writer shout out: A.H. Browne