Back in the saddle.

It has been a while since I have put my writing ‘out there’ for people to see. But when I received an email inviting me to get writing again I jumped at the chance. I had already been planning a way for me to write & it was going to be based on my love of felines, but when this opportunity came about I decided to combine the two passions of mine together!

So I shall be writing about felines & admiring the cat companion as well as writing on set topics/themes each week for the new GBE 2. I shall also aim to write about topics that bug me, make me happy or want to provoke a debate within my mind.

I’m quite excited about this new found writing buzz in my fingertips & shall enjoy the challenges ahead of me, especially the deadlines for posting for the GBE 2. It’s definitely one way to keep us writers on our toes!

So as the good old saying goes….. ‘it’s show time’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GBE2 Dancing.

Eggs

I'm back